Sunday, November 18, 2012

When I Moved

When we regrettably moved to the New Orleans area, there was supposed to be a fitness center by some schools.  At first, I felt so bad, in my room, bouncing this big ball, I thought and just wanted to die, but I got over it soon enough.  I had problems with being fit, I guess.  I did do gymnastics growing up and was the best, though teams weren't rampant there.  My parents wanted me to play tennis where we used to live, and when we moved they wanted me to ride my bike.  I ended up following my brother in martial arts and did ballet at a modern dance school and lost my scoliosis but stayed in it until I turned 21.

Ah, yes, nextdoor, there was a 15-year-old boy with a divorced dad.  I'd write in the sand in the backyard.  That sand's not there anymore, maybe because we fenced in a dog.  I don't think that's why.

The reason I couldn't stand the New Orleans area was because it didn't have the Florida coastal sea breeze, but now that I'm in Orlando I've been able to survive.  I soaked in the painful heat and the constant moving air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*