Thursday, November 15, 2012

Disgusting

I'm not 100% sure who did this, but my right thumbnail popped out when I was in the car with my dad.

Hey, I was gonna watch some videos online, but you bothered me again.  Leave me alone about hurting other people.  Don't hypnotize just me to be ugly.  Hey, leave me alone.  Did you just tap into my left boy sack?  Help!  I'm no weakling, but maybe my life wasn't very encouraged.

You are evil people to conspire with my father.  He thinks it's okay to be mean.  He was being nice, but I don't know what happened.  He got slighted one day, and I questioned him, after awhile.  I know he doesn't like it, but it doesn't technically matter.  Now, I lost his good streak.  Thanks a lot.  I wonder if it's from wanting to watch (or watching) "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."

Look, I didn't do anything.  No one cares about how I feel.

I just got a really disgusting message...

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*