Thursday, November 15, 2012

SUR-prise!

Why does Ellen DeGeneres like to surprise and hurt you?

She does seem to make you take things literally.

Also, shall I start something, how she's making me look like a nigger, or was that Jimmy Fallon?  I just watched my ne video, and my eyes, getting bigger, look like a black person's, kinda like my mom's mom's.  I saw a Southern|Eastern European lady on TV in a commercial, and the black people looked like they resembled her.  I think she has mixed emotions how I didn't follow her on Twitter over the summer and didn't say so.  I was following her a lot, before.  I thought she'd tell by me not Retweeting her.  I didn't like say oh follow me, but I cannot say that I'd flat out not beckon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*