Friday, November 16, 2012

Dream

I was on a trip, program.

I remember I went in a room alone and was imagined being carried and having someone, a female, put there arm on me in front.  I went like in a room, alone.  Supposedly, that person would be there.  I got made fun of, like by some Asians, when I put my foot on the side of a bed.

We went to a gift shop with food.  I left my money there.  We went to a more expensive one that was set up like a ride, except you walk.  I didn't have enough money.  We went back, with a girl like an Asian I was, and I called the number I had remembered on my cell phone for a credit card.  The other girl, who bought something already, was called something and then like a nigger.  Then end of dream.

Before that, I was with some girls.  3 of us were gonna do band.  We couldn't pick an instrument, and I was the one who came to.  A bunch of attractive girls came and sat on a couch, one on my feet with straight long honey hair and bangs and it felt good, kinda warm and tingly but a little other worldly and major.

I was trying to lock myself in a room that wasn't taken.  There was a dark room, that was supposedly a bathroom, with like 4 doors to lock.  I think someone got through one.

I went on that ride, and they advertised something that was like something else I thought of in 3 words, but "Alice, Alice, Alice," maybe.  I equated myself with not being a pretender, and an old man sitting at like a long table connected on the side facing me admitted that little kids could copy me.  He said it would be interesting if I plowed through with people my age trying to copy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*