Friday, November 16, 2012

Story

So, I've had some interesting dreams on Ellen.

First one I remember was I was in like a studio with a shaded off kitchen, with petitions.  I was trekking her but not feeling anything.

Then, or maybe this was first, she was really like fatter and old and was tired coming off stage and I was trekking close to her.  She was surrounded.

Next dream I remember I was on the floor of a house and she might have like said seemingly, "Get up," and she lifted me under my arms.

Next dream, I thought this was real, like a round rover lifted me by my lounge shorts and placed me on a hard carpet by the door.  I was in my bed.

Next dream, I posted recently, well, a figment was starting to pick me up, and I tagged it as someone else at first.  I was being carried and I said stimulated like 100 times or was this the next dream, and like I first was in front of the person and then on the side.

Next dream, I posted in this blog, seemed real.  An arm came and put its hand on my private.  It was ghostly but seemed really solid.  It carried me around for a long time, and I was you know just faintly yet intensely in a way stimulated.  Wait, then, didn't this turn into something?

No, that's not all.  I've had dreams of her fingers.  The first one, she was feeling my fingers, like going up them, with her fingers.  The next one, I just described, she was rubbing my arm from under a blanket and I was apparently rubbing back her fingers, I said in my blog, which I think I remember, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*