Saturday, November 17, 2012

Dream

So, I was pretty upset etiquettely.

Before, I was in a room like floating around imagining being stimulated by someone for some reason but not like a full person.  It was pretty long.  I was doing stuff before, and then I heard my grandma and great uncle and kids.  I put my arm over my eyes, my puny, dirty, stinky, smelly, stenchy, arm, but it doesn't smell too disgusting.

Well, I guess I should figure out why this happened!  I know before, I imagined it sorta and it became kinda concrete.  I don't remember the nature of it.  Ah, yes, I was awake and thinking of all the problems she caused me and imagined she like put her arms around me.  Anyway, that was why.

I've become more solid, thanks to others.  They related an excellent idea!  8)  You should have a solid square sorta elongated triangulared curved inwward triangled face.  Except, kids here in Florida go crazy, literally, and adults find it rather funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*