Saturday, November 17, 2012

Dream

I was in a class run by nuns where I chose a college major in Music Education.  I kept leaving and coming back.  I was with my family, I think.  I was like relocating.  I was in the car with what was Taylor Swift, who was a little huskier like me, a boy from Pennsylvania, and maybe someone else, a kid.  I was showing them a collection I had of animations I made inspired by Tim Burton, on a screen, things I cut and pasted onto different backgrounds.  We got out of the car, and I brought it.  A stack of CDs and a 1 CD.  This time, I asked the nun the difference between majoring in Music Education and Performance.  Like, I was getting into like that Music Education I liked and that people did it for fun.  She asked me my range.  I couldn't test it on the piano and said it was F and low C.  I had been warming up, oh, in real life and was cut off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*