Saturday, November 17, 2012

Messages

I keep getting all these messages as a result of watching Ellen DeGeneres.  I think it's clicks in my room and other sounds like gurgling people made under instruction of my dad.

She was more caring last season, but this new season she's the opposite.  I admit she's more turned on.  However, I'm suffering terrible discomforts.  She doesn't seem to think things through comfortably.

Also, I noticed my dad isn't really always nice to people.  There can only be a bad reason.

So, what's the big deal about posting your picture online and the city you live in?  I understand Facebook promoted this.  I know I don't go to dangerous websites, but I go to popular ones.

My dad doesn't need to be mean to people.  I don't understand what's wrong with other people I know, why they can't contain their feelings and are so unsettled and inherently insulting.  This is all just sin of the Baby Boom generation.

It seems that the pleasure of the Baby Boom generation has been apparently turned off.  They are just there to provide the standard example.  I know it's not real, but it could be.  I don't know the cause nor if it's good nor like the real foundation for what's what.

So, I'm not like out to get Ellen DeGeneres.  I'm mad at the cumulative messages I've been getting since I was withdrawn from college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*