Saturday, November 17, 2012

Dream - AH! HELP!

I was really feeling bad.  I'm not sure what happened, but lots of people were attacking me, young and older.

So, I'll start off explaining I was riding in the police with ... okay, so I woke up with my head pumping but for now in a godo way.  I was in the car to the police with Ellen DeGeneres.  So, what was happening before I hope I remember.  Before I went to bed, I was like thinking I was controlling myself being stimulated.  I was able to imagine that she did something I did in a previous dream with Orla Fallon.  I was in a seat next to her in a theater and put my arm around her and cuddled with her across a big seat.  So, since she was being mean and it was her fault I went, I was hoping she'd put her hand on my back, but then she started rubbing it, and it made me like warble and sorta jump and she didn't respond but knew.  She had a little girl with honey hair on her lap, and I was fine.  She wasn't cute, totally, but seemed to have nice hair.  I'm not sure what was up, but I kept imagine these feelings with my back getting rubbed.  IT was sorta the silly feelings, like feeling dizzy but not feeling it much.

It was something I did.  But it was the figment that was rubbing my back.  I had exerpienecd these feelings, previously, but not from her, though probably partly from her and othersm though I don't know for sure.  I'm not sure what's wrong with me, but I was really upset when I went to bed by like everyone but some little kids.  I did want to do this, but it ended happening, like I did something that happened to me before I went to bed.  So, somehow, I pretty much imagined I was getting on someone's lap, which I don't do much.  It seemed kinda like her but not like feel like her.  It did seem like her.  I guess I didnt like this.  So, she was still rubbing my back, and I guess I imagined eventually for some reason I was like having sex with her.

So, before that, I think I was thinking about other things.

So, this little kid came up to me and told me I'd be going to the police.  It was something I did to my mom.  I was in a big room full of kids.  I was alone before or with Ellen.  Or with others.  There wa someone in the back of the car, like 3 levels, a reporter girl.  So, anyway, I also woke up feeling like at my crotch that there was really something solid, and I still do.  I think I woke up on her lap, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*