Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dream

I was with this girl, and I don't remember what we were doing though we were together awhile.  She had a really big thumb and small pinky.

Then, I went in and saw a lady who was dressed like me, like on my first day of school.  She had a very rich peach top that was like a dress, glittered, over maybe gold glittery pants that were lose.  She hugged me a little.  Then, I was in my bathroom with her and another lady.  The other lady was taller and bigger, and the lady I saw first was just a little taller and was bigger.  I hugged her awhile.

Then, I had another dream.  I think I was at a church with a male preacher.  I was sorta in trouble but not big trouble, for some weird thing I did.  I went out.  I was walking along, met some kids from New Orleans.  They were thinking how their experience was genuine as New Orleanians.  Some had kinda voluminous hair.  They accepted me for some reason, and I Was taken into their stride.

These dreams were long, though I think the 2nd lasted from 11:11 A.M. - like 12:23 A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*