Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Race

I think you're always wrong the way you add up "what" I do and are being racist.  What did I do?  I didn't attack anyone.  You're all racist.

You've been wrong to me my whole life.  Go away.  No one in public treats me this way.  Let me meet other people, and stop stalking me.

I like to play around with the n word, but I'm only doing it to protect myself, like having fun, since you guys don't talk to me.  If you have a problem, start being nice to me.

You all have fetishes.  Stop being perverted around me.  Let me alone.  You can't do this.  I said stop being mean to me.  I can feel pleasure over and over.  There's nothing wrong with it, no one thinks.  Figure it out.  Don't ruin my life.  I'm not gonna suffer because of your problems with the n word thing.

What else is wrong?  YouTube?  What?  I was't hurting anyone.  Before, others get praised for it.  I think it's legal to karaoke.  The karaoke is licensed.

Look, quit tapping into my sensitivities.  You must be invincible.

I don't believe you are competent.  So, just stop.  Leave me alone.  Figure out your life.

Sometimes, I make a point, but you don't seem to get it.  I can arrange words how I want.  Sometimes, it's hard to think with my life messed up.  You shouldn't be so hypersensitive to me spending money.

Look, go away.  Let me have my life.  I don't want to be like everyone else.

Stop making these other-worldly sick noises all the time.  Let me rest for once in all these years.  What's your problem?  Come on!  Huh?  Huh?  I said I don't agree with you.  Why do I have to waste my time on your problems?

Please leave me alone with my dad.  I want nothing to do with him.  Just leave me alone.  Just be, like, "left in the dust."

Look, quit barking at me.  Learn to think and talk.  Don't tell me I'm nonsensical because I'm not white!  Stop trying to make me out as not that white.  Maybe, I have to put in effort to be white.  That's because of how people treat me.  Look, you ruined my life.  I guess you say you never cared.  You think you're so better than me.  Well, show yourself.  Don't come hurting me because you didn't get enough attention.

Look, talk.  Quit bothering me with the noises in my room and weird ways of loading things and stuff on my computer.

I want my dad to quit being mean to me and oscillating in how he respecst me.

I have a feeling someone like him will come in and smash a plate over my head.  I'm already on the police board.

Look, quit torturing my life with these Hellish surprises.

ANSWER.  I'M NO NIGGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*