Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Money Money Money Money

So, my first problem was spending money on college and classes that I shouldn't be attending for ballet because I needed rest and time to myself.  That was kinda why I was away from home so long.  I tried to do general studies, but I was unable to succeed in history and religion.  I did honors previously.  I think these classes are the classes I took where nothing I got from the material nor in class was on the tests.  In high school, I resisted being pulled out of an AP|Gifted class with an attractive French teacher.  I didn't know what I was thinking, but I was influenced to get out of other classes, instead.  She looked kinda like Ellen DeGeneres, when her hair is mousy.  I failed and went to the mental hospital and switched schools twice plus started attending an arts school, in a summer and my last year on Saturdays, for Classical Instrumental Music as a pianist.  I also got a foreign exchange student from Germany who played soccer who was 3|4 French.  I think her last name was German.  It looks like it..  My friend who visited me over the summer had a foreign exchange student from Germany the year before.  Also, up north, I was withdrawn when I was unable to complete a history course in music.  I was up there during a hurricane.  I basically had to switch schools maybe even as early as 5th grade, if not after the 1st semester of 6th grade.  I don't remember when I told my dad, "Oh, no!" when he came home because homework kept me from spending time with him.  Definitely, when we moved, to a public school, as, anyway, the other Catholic one was taken.  The other private one I might like.  However, I ended up going to a public school.

So, when I saw the ad for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I felt a sensation that maybe I should not go to college.  I should stay home and post online.  My dad said I could just stay home in high school when I started to get tired.  I had even ended up like giving myself a more reflective schedule.

I posted online.  I had bought some ballet DVDs before.  So, that was that.  But, then, I got store cards and charged for things related to Tim Burton, like material on Sweeney Todd because people online were going crazy about the details.  Then, I got some other things.  Finally, I couldn't charge anymore, for some reason.  I thought I'd pay it back, somehow.  Because of this and college, money is tight on me.

Also, I was kicked out of my major and didn't know "what" to do.  I was at a prestigious school where I lived for Music Education.  I was staying up too late, but I wasn't steered in the right direction, in the end.  I lost focus and couldn't study in Washington, D.C., over the summer.  The dean wouldn't even sign the paper for me to get credit from the course.  I talked to lots of advisers who were suggestive to me.  This problem may have stemmed from me not reading the honors books for English.

I'm gonna redo what I should have done in high school, now, make a list.

Also, I started not spending much money.  I have a set limit, now.  I guess I'll buy what I need and then save the rest for clothes.  If I see something special, my dad probably would get it.  I'm sure I'll have him buy me some things.  I'm lucky to have the spending I have.  Simply, with my parents, they buy things a little at a time, but, if I keep at it, they'll stop buying as much.  Well, a really little at a time.  It depends on what I need and how long I've gone without things.  I know I'm supposed to learn to support myself, but I see they see I am now incapable...  I should have not skipped eating and exercising for so long.  I needed ear plugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*