Wednesday, November 14, 2012

STOP

Look, I'm tired of the way you supposedly ruined my blog.  I'm tired of the antics of Helena Bonham Carter, twisting, smiling, showing up without the facts, the way you might play her or the way she may be that she shouldn't.  I don't deserve to be mistreated.  Stop attacking me for not being perfect because I'm pretty perfect in a lot of things.  Stop being suggestive to my successes because you think I'm not white.  And what's with the negro antics, the crazy eye?

Look, stop sassing at me and torturing me.  I said stop.  ANSWER!

Look, stop cursing around me when I'm relaxing.

I thought I told you to answer.  Or stop.  You ruined my blog!  :0

Stop barking at me with suggestions.  What's your answer now?  Maybe, leave me alone and Tweet it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*