Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Street Sweep

I just cleaned my room for awhile.  Things are put away to an utmost.  I merely need to finish it up!  I need to go through papers.  I might have to disinfect some things, but no biggie.  I am wondering what to spend my money on.  Should I splurge on hygienic material or get some new shirts and maybe some decent pants?  I don't know if I'm tired of the colored pants.  I was really tired of black pants and jeans and some khakis.  My white pants got stained, not sure how to bleach them, should have worn them, anyway.  Ooh, I mean for next month, though.  I just realized I could put some stuff in my drawers that are on my table.  I'm thinking of saving money.  I need eye liner, nail polish, female things, a full-sized hair dryer, new facial cleanser, toner, & moisturizer.  So, that will cost, at least, $40.  Probably $45 - $50.  I have some subscriptions, total to maybe $20 - $25.  I think I can barely make due with the loungewear I presently own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*