Wednesday, November 14, 2012

STOP

Look.  Stop associating bad things with things in my life.  Stop attacking me for how I react in ways I can't control.  Racism against me shouldn't hold me accountable for others's errors, which cannot be against me undone.

Look, you have no right to send me painful messages.  STOP.  I DON'T CARE WHAT MY DAD LETS YOU DO.  GO AWAY if you have to do this.  I guess I don't deserve to ... what, post online?  I can post online because anyone can.

Are you just messing up my blog because you have some fetish.  You can't tell me what to do.  Go away.

Look, I don't care what you people know.  I won't get close to certain people in certain ways.  Stop playing around with me and saying I have no point.  The n word thing doesn't matter.  It's your fault.  Not mine.  I didn't torture anyone.  They wanted it.

Stop bothering me.  I was about to watch a video online.  This is literally eating away at my energy I have left.  You're wasting my time!

ANSWER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*