Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Swimming

Something big that affected my life was when I was 1-2 and didn't want to take swimming.  I was put in the pool with this teen boy and made to writhe for a few seconds to float, went totally crazy, exploded.  He seemed racist, and that so disgusted me.  I kept telling my mom to take me out.  Then, I didn't do ballet until I was 5.

When I was 17, I swam in my aunt's outdoor pool immediately, amazing.  Well, I had taken swimming lessons, but this was amazing.  I have lots of good memories with her, but it seems like it wasn't enough.  I'm thinking of kayaking in Key West twice, the 1st time with more people out in the ocean.  The 2nd time, I went on a ghost tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*